NYE | Broadway | Hotels | Entertainment
Before traveling to NYC and Times Square:
1. Be prepared to be around a LOT OF PEOPLE
2. Carry extra cash. The attractions sometimes only take dollar bills.
3. Buy a Week / Daily train pass. Traveling around NYC is pretty easy.
4. Get a selfie stick. I know… it sounds corny. But you can cover so much background while elevated.
5. Also… read the posts below… you will have an idea what you are getting yourself into. It will be fun!
Preparing to Visit Times Square New York is No Easy Feat. Here are 9 Things to Know Before You Visit Times Square We celebrated honeymoons…
© Times Square Post | NYC
Design by ThemesDNA.com