This Taekwondo Event is Larger Than Life.
One minute you are walking by a big shopping store. Then, a Times Square Taekwondo Festival right in front of you.
There were many organizations and youth groups participating in the event in New York City. Also, Times Square Taekwondo was created to provide an alternative mental and physical development for the youth. A great Population Source to maintain body and mind connected, thus enabling the student to produce good thoughts and deeds for the population and environment.
Times Square Taekwondo As an Alternative to the Kids
- Advanced Taekwondo curriculum development.
- WTTF (World Taekwondo Education Foundation) Training program includes character development to produce outstanding leaders.
- Promoting Taekwondo as the regular curriculum WTEF in the U.S. Public school system.
- Spreading the educational programs of the LDCs WTEF
- Also, complete the development of succession and toughness which is developed by the spirit of Youth Taekwondo.
- Develop a program that allows young people to fulfill their dreams through Taekwondo training.
- Also, cultivate the mentality to overcome the difficult process of taekwondo training.
- Alter the thinking of young people through Taekwondo training.
- In addition, it gives hope and dreams with goals in mind for youth through Taekwondo training.
More on the festival: