New York Restaurant Week is a Foodie Food and Restaurant event in Times Square.
As a matter of fact, this is one of the most exciting food events in the city. The NYC Restaurant Week happens twice a year in New York City. The concept includes a list of approved restaurants offering great lunch and dinner deals.
We Made Our Picks for the NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2017
What we like on their menus:
- Blue Fin – BLUE FIN CLASSIC LOBSTER BISQUE
- Dos Caminos Times Square – Hands down the POMEGRANATE GLAZED RIBS with sweet potato slaw, charred knob onions, and charro beans
- The View Restaurant & Lounge – One of our developers swears up and down that the Sterling Ribeye Steak with Baked Stuffed Potato | Butternut Squash |White Cheddar | Charred Jalapeno Chimichurri is 5 stars.
- Crossroads American Kitchen and Bar – We were all in for the Classic Bacon Cheese Burger
- Tender Steak & Sushi – Great quality sushi and an awesome experience
To see a complete list of participating restaurants click here.
3 Courses: $29 Lunch / $42 Dinner